[bcop] [BCOP-discuss] Content Providers and IPv6

Howard, Lee lee.howard at twcable.com
Mon Nov 25 00:35:32 CET 2013

This might be useful:
https://ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-dc-ipv6/
It wouldn't hurt to ask the authors if they could contribute, too.

Lee

From: Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann at gmail.com<mailto:cgrundemann at gmail.com>>
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2013 1:37 PM
To: "bcop at nanog.org<mailto:bcop at nanog.org>" <bcop at nanog.org<mailto:bcop at nanog.org>>, "bcop at ripe.net<mailto:bcop at ripe.net>" <bcop at ripe.net<mailto:bcop at ripe.net>>
Subject: [BCOP-discuss] Content Providers and IPv6

Hail BCOPers!

I've had quite a bit of interest from several folks in BCOPs for deploying IPv6 at a content provider. Who has experience in this realm? We need a few SMEs with real experience to put this together. Please respond if you are interested and I'll help organize the effort.

CDNs are another (subset) area to look into as well - calling all SMEs...

Thanks!
~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann