You are here: Home > Manage IPs and ASNs > AS Numbers > Request an AS Number

Autonomous System Numbers

We distribute ASNs according to policies by the RIPE community. Any individual or organisation can request ASNs, though a contractual agreement with the RIPE NCC will be required.

How to request an AS Number

To request an AS Number, you will need to have a contractual agreement with the RIPE NCC. To do this you will either need to become a member or find a sponsoring LIR.

If you are a member of the RIPE NCC you should:

If you are not a member and choose to use a sponsoring LIR, they will submit the ASN request on your behalf.

Here is the information that the RIPE NCC requires for AS Number requests.