Contributing to RIPE Labs
Create a RIPE NCC Access account
Update your account subscriptions
Under your profile subscription settings, make sure that the RIPE Labs option is checked.
Activate your account on RIPE Labs
While logged in, add your personal information to your RIPE Labs profile.
How to create an article
- Navigate to your member folder on the RIPE Labs site. This can be found underneath the username link displayed at the top of the page.
- Click "Add New" and select "Page"
- This will set up a default page for you.
- Please add a title, a short summary and then the text for your article. If you have an image associated with the article, please add this as the "lead image" (if there is more than one image available, you can choose which one you want to have as the lead image). The "lead image upload" option can be found under the summary box.
- You can also upload images within the document using the "image" icon at the top of the editing window.
- Your article can be as formal or informal as you wish and the length can be as long as you wish.
- Once you are happy with the page, please click "Save".
- You must then submit your article for publication.
- The editor will contact you once the document has been published, or if they have any comments about your article.
Please contact labs _at_ ripe _dot_ net if you have any questions, and thank you for contributing to RIPE Labs!