- RIPE NCC and Reload meet Banks and ISPs in Bahrain
Manama 24 February 2017: The RIPE NCC and Reload organised a meeting with Bahraini banks dedicated to “Secure Banking - How resilient is your Internet banking?” The meeting was held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Manama on Thursday, 23 February 2017 and attended by the ISPs, mobile operators and banks operating in Bahrain.
- The RIPE NCC Invites Jordanian Network Operators to Training and Members Meeting
Amman - Jordan, 18 October 2016. The RIPE NCC, in cooperation with Orange Jordan, organised a technical training in Amman from 17 to 19 October 2016. Alongside the training, RIPE NCC members in Jordan were also invited to a lunch meeting to discuss how the organisation could support their business.
- TRA Oman Hosts RIPE NCC IPv6 Workshop / RIPE NCC Members Meet in Oman
Muscat, 28 September 2016: The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) in Oman, in cooperation with RIPE NCC, held a series of IPv6 technical training workshops from 26–28 September 2016 at TRA’s headquarters in Muscat, Oman. Staff from eight private and governmental bodies participated in the workshops.
- RIPE NCC Supports Sustainability of the IETF
The RIPE NCC Executive Board proposes an annual contribution of EUR 100,000 over the next ten years (2017-2026) to support the sustainability of the IETF.
- OGERO Commits to IPv6 Deployment in 2016
At RIPE NCC meeting in Beirut, OGERO announces its commitment to bringing IPv6 to Lebanese Internet users.
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.
- UAE TRA Centre of Innovation Organises "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Cooperation with the RIPE NCC
The General Authority for Regulating the Telecommunications Sector, TRA, represented by the UAE m-Government, today hosted the IPv6 "Train the Trainer" initiative at its office in Dubai, in cooperation with the RIPE NCC.
- RIPE NCC Invites Network Operators to Lunch in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Meeting discussed how Saudi network operators could benefit from additional support and tools.
- Global Internet Community Comes to Tehran
RIPE NCC meeting will connect network operators in the region to share research, experiences and ideas.
- Milestone in Internet History as RIPE NCC Begins Allocating Last Blocks of IPv4 Addresses