Becoming a Member of the RIPE NCC
From this page, you can begin the process of becoming a RIPE NCC member. Legacy Internet resource holders should also follow the process outlined on this page to join the RIPE NCC or sign a non-member contract with the RIPE NCC.
NOTE: If you need a small amount of IPv6 address space that you don’t want to assign to customers, you don’t need to become a member – you can contact a RIPE NCC member and request it directly. Find out how to get independent resources.
About RIPE NCC Members
Over 14,000 organisations make up the RIPE NCC membership, and they form the backbone of the Internet in our service region. As well as receiving Internet number resources, there is a wide range of RIPE NCC services available to members, from training courses to Internet analysis tools.
How Do I Join the RIPE NCC?
Joining the RIPE NCC is a simple process that you can start right now by clicking the button below. The first page contains important information that you will need to know and have with you during the application process.
Are you a Russian speaker? We have a PDF summary of information available: How to Become a Member (Russian).
Are you an Arabic speaker? We have a PDF summer of information available: How to Become a Member (Arabic).
RIPE NCC Membership Benefits
Joining the RIPE NCC allows you to:
- Request a one-time /22 allocation of IPv4 address space (1,024 addresses)
- Request IPv6 address space
- Request an AS Number
- Digitally certify your Internet number resources
- Attend RIPE NCC Training Courses
- Get two free tickets to a RIPE Meeting
- Use the LIR Portal to manage requests and registrations
- Use the IPv4 Transfer Listing Service
- Get special access to the RIPE Atlas Internet measurement network
- Register your legacy Internet number resources