This content is only available for historical reference.
- The RIPE NCC supports the deployment of security-relevant technologies in the Internet infrastructure
- The focus is on technologies, the development and deployment of which need to be coordinated globally in the Internet infrastructure
- This currently consists mostly of Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC)
A list of DNSSEC related publications is available in the DISI Documents section
- We offer our members the DNS for LIRs Training Course
- This is a one-day course that deals with our DNS-related services
- This course also includes information about DNSSEC and the specific procedures set up by the RIPE NCC to secure the in-addr.arpa zone