[mat-wg] [#MKA-558-37506]: [ncc-announce] First iPad Winner: RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011

  • To: noreply@localhost
  • From: allserverhosting support@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 21:36:43 +0200
  • Cc: mat-wg@localhost, db-wg@localhost, anti-abuse-wg@localhost

Axel Pawlik,

This email concerns your recent ticket: [ncc-announce] First iPad Winner: RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011 (MKA-558-37506)

As part of our commitment to improving your customer support experience, we would like to know how you think we are doing.

You are invited to complete a short satisfaction survey consisting of just a few multiple-choice questions.

It should take you no more than a minute to complete (we promise!).

To take the survey, please click on the following link: http://helpdesk.allserverhosting.com/index.php?/Tickets/Survey/Index/1625/njl3unbu3g10

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate your time.

Thank you in advance,

allserverhosting

Support Center: http://helpdesk.allserverhosting.com/index.php?