[mat-wg] [#MKA-558-37506]: [ncc-announce] First iPad Winner: RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011

  • To: mat-wg@localhost
  • From: Randy Bush support@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 04:40:02 -0100

Because, like you, I think I am so important that it justifies my cluttering
your mailbox with robotic drivel, this is an automatic reply to acknowledge
that your robot's drivel has been received.

While I will try review your message and reply as soon as possible, it could
take up to 15 years. You are entitled to a full refund.

Regards,

Randy Bush

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: MKA-558-37506