FYI: Registry Billing Category Now in Registry List

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 18:08:30 +0200
  • Cc: Local Internet Registries in Europe < >

The NCC is receiveing an increased amount of queries about the
billing category of registries. They come from new registries or
from established ones who want to determine whether their chosen
category is still valid.

Since this information is not strictly confidential - as you know we
publish a funders list - I have included it in the public part
of the registry database for easy access by anyone. It is now
in the files in:

	ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/registries

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg
RIPE NCC Manager