Re: FYI: Registry Billing Category Now in Registry List

  • To: (Daniel Karrenberg)
  • From: Giordano Pezzoli < >
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 95 17:04:09 BST
  • Cc:
    (Giordano Pezzoli)

Daniel,

EUnet Italy (IUnet) has committed to pay -- via EUnet -- 6000ECU
as a middle size network. EUnet has already invoiced to us the
amount and they said that informed the RIPE of the change of
status for EUnet Italy from being serviced thru EUnet to
serviced directly from the RIPE NCC.

But, I see in the RIPE registries directory the following entry,
which, BTW, is wrong (please fix the entry with the data
at the bottom!):

regid:       it.eunet
org:         EUnet Italy
type:        PROVIDER
address:     EUnet Italy
address:     Universita' di Genova
address:     DIST
address:     Via Opera Pia 11A
address:     I-16145 Genova
country:     IT
admin-c:     Giordano Pezzoli
admin-c:     Paulo Descarlini
tech-c:      Giordano Pezzoli
tech-c:      Paulo Descarlini
phone:       +39 10 353-2747
fax-no:      +39 10 353-2948
e-mail:      hostmaster@localhost
bill-categ:  LARGE
NCC-service: TIME-P EUNET

Furthermore, I applied for a class B request for DATAMAT which has
been unanswered by March 13. What's happens?

Regards,
	Giordano

> The NCC is receiveing an increased amount of queries about the
> billing category of registries. They come from new registries or
> from established ones who want to determine whether their chosen
> category is still valid.
>
> Since this information is not strictly confidential - as you know we
> publish a funders list - I have included it in the public part
> of the registry database for easy access by anyone. It is now
> in the files in:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/registries
>

> If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
>
> Regards
>
> Daniel Karrenberg
> RIPE NCC Manager

regid:       it.eunet