<<< Chronological Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

ENUM DELEGATION

  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 12:35:19 +0100 (CET)

All,

please excuse the previous posting, it was meant to go to Antonio only.

	-C.

--- begin forwarded message from Carsten Schiefner ---
From: Carsten Schiefner carsten@localhost
To: Antonio Harris harris@localhost
Subject: Re: ENUM DELEGATION
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:18:43 +0100

Dear Antonio,

apologies for the delay in replying. 'enum-request' actually indeed is a
mailing list, it is used for the distribution of formal ENUM requests to
the people concerned.

Your email has not been sent to this list as it has not contained a
valid ENUM request - yet. :-)

As for your question, please visit RIPE NCC's ENUM pages at:

	http://www.ripe.net/enum/

, in particular the "ENUM Draft Request Form" at:

	http://www.ripe.net/enum/request.html

and the "ENUM Draft Request Form Example":

	http://www.ripe.net/enum/request-example.html

Addionally I will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Kind regards,

	Carsten Schiefner
	ENUM administration

Antonio Harris wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> We intend to submit a request for ENUM delegation for
> Argentina, to conduct tests as per our discussions with
> the Argentine government. Please indicate what template
> must be completed, and any other formalities we must fulfill.
>
> Regards
>
> Tony Harris
> Executive Director
> CABASE
> www.cabase.org.ar <http://www.cabase.org.ar>
--- end forwarded message from Carsten Schiefner ---

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological Author    Subject <<< Threads