Re: ENUM DELEGATION

  • To: Antonio Harris < >
  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:18:43 +0100

Dear Antonio,

apologies for the delay in replying. 'enum-request' actually indeed is a mailing list, it is used for the distribution of formal ENUM requests to the people concerned.

Your email has not been sent to this list as it has not contained a valid ENUM request - yet. :-)

As for your question, please visit RIPE NCC's ENUM pages at:

http://www.ripe.net/enum/

, in particular the "ENUM Draft Request Form" at:

http://www.ripe.net/enum/request.html

and the "ENUM Draft Request Form Example":

http://www.ripe.net/enum/request-example.html

Addionally I will be happy to answer any further questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Carsten Schiefner
ENUM administration

Antonio Harris wrote:
Dear Sirs,
We intend to submit a request for ENUM delegation for
Argentina, to conduct tests as per our discussions with
the Argentine government. Please indicate what template
must be completed, and any other formalities we must fulfill.
Regards
Tony Harris
Executive Director
CABASE