[mat-wg] First iPad Winner: RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011

  • To: ncc-announce@localhost, mat-wg@localhost, db-wg@localhost, anti-abuse-wg@localhost
  • From: Axel Pawlik noreply@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:15:14 +0200

[Apologies for duplicate emails]

Dear colleagues,

You still have time to take part in the RIPE NCC Membership and Stakeholder Survey 2011.

The survey can be found at:
https://www.ripe.net/survey2011

=================
First iPad Winner
=================
Congratulations to James Blessing, who was chosen at random by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) as the winner of the "early bird" prize.

The RIPE NCC will give four more iPads to respondents chosen at random by the OII. The prize winners will be drawn from all respondents who complete the survey by the closing date of 10 June.

==========
The Survey
The results of this survey will be crucial for the RIPE NCC in determining its strategy for the years ahead.

Analysis of the survey results will be conducted by the OII, and all identifying information will be removed before the data is given to the RIPE NCC.

For the first time, the survey is open to all stakeholders in the RIPE community in addition to RIPE NCC members.

We aim to receive 1,000 responses by 10 June, so we encourage you to take 10-15 minutes to complete the survey.

We look forward to receiving your input.

Best regards,

Axel Pawlik
Managing Director
RIPE NCC