Re: Consumer Broadband Monitoring Proposal

  • From: Rickard Dahlstrand <

  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:24:54 +0200

Hi,

First of all I must thank Alexander for an excellent proposal, it's a
great step forward.

To quickly get the discussion going awaiting the minutes from the
meeting here are some the the issues that has been floating around.

Daniel brought forward a concern that this proposal seemed to be more
focused on end-users and that this might not be in line with the RIPE's
members interest. I simply don't know, just putting forward the question
for discussion. It might just be a change of formulation because I would
think that this setup is interesting for operators as well.

Rickard.