Message on evolving directory services (fwd)

  • To: ripe-list@localhost
  • From: Mr P W Jones xta011@localhost
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1993 20:13:12 +0100 (BST)

Dear fellow RIPE-ers:

This is particularly for those who had enough determiation to stay
awake during my 'how can we better exploit the IP Infrastructure talk'
at the last RIPE :-)

The following seems to me to represent good news, in that it answers
the criticisms that I made of the 'white pages' services in trying to
get a unified interface to all the available data, plus other points
of progress as described below.

Best wishes,

 Phil
  (p.jones@localhost)