Re: [certtest] rPKI vendor's implementation verfication

  • To: Woeber@localhost, noc@localhost
  • From: Dimitris Kalogeras <D.Kalogeras@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:10:47 +0300

On 13/4/2010 4:43 μμ, Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet wrote:

Hi Wilfried,
> Hi Dimitis,
>
> have a look at: http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/asn-assignment.html#11
>
> I think this should give you a path to persue your project?
>
> The contractual requirements, if you want to go down the road of PI,
> are "free of charge" (more or less), assuming that you can easily find
> a "friendly" LIR offering this service to you? The basic cost per "item",
> as charged by the NCC, is (currently) €50,- p.a., aka "peanuts" :-)

Thanks for you advice. I have located a friendly LIR ... namely Grnet. I
am considered though with the
RIPE process regarding my application to request two ASes for
experimental purposes. I am wondering whether
someone from this mailist could liase to further justify/verify my AS
request.

Cheer,
Dimitris

--