In an effort to engage new members of the RIPE NCC with the RIPE community, all new members are eligible to receive two free RIPE Meeting ticket codes covering the entire meeting week (5 days) within two years of the date of activation of the membership.
The free entry covers the meeting ticket cost only and does not include the fee for the RIPE Dinner. You are also expected to cover your own transportation and accommodation costs.
How to use the ticket codes:
- The free ticket codes will be sent by email to the registered contact person.
- Each code is valid for one person only. As a new member, you are free to use both codes at one meeting, or over two different meetings.
- If you do not use these codes within two years of the date of activation of your membership, they will no longer be valid.
- The person(s) attending the RIPE Meeting and using the free codes should first visit the RIPE Meeting website, register for the meeting and then enter the code(s) on the page “My Registration”.
- Registered attendees can go to the “My Registration” page at any time to review their registration status. A link to this page is sent automatically by email to the registered attendee upon completing the registration form.
We strongly encourage you to make use of this opportunity to attend a RIPE Meeting.