lowering maximum assignment window
Thu Feb 11 15:47:19 CET 1999
>Ooops... Who said it was unregistered? > >inetnum: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 >I suspect this is a registration error or more probably a legacy problem >of the database... It seems to me that quite some time ago the above >assignment was what we now mean by 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 > >Therefore, It may be useful to slightly modify Poul's program to >cope with this anomaly (since I suspect quite some LEGAL addresses >fall in such INCORRECTLY REGISTERED assignments)... Well, I'd rather not change it to DWIM broken database entries, clearly the above database entry should be fixed. But if the script flags entries which should not be complained about for valid reasons, let me know and I'll deal with it. Anyway, I have made a HTML version of the report available at: http://stat.cybercity.dk/ripe It will be put in the daily run so it will be updated every night. (Paula: Feel free to add a link from the RIPE pages) I have added the maintainer to the output as well, I guess that is a better search key for many of you. I will write a README file and wrap up the sources when I have a bit more time. Poul-Henning PS: If there is interest in more work of this kind I'll happily take a contract for it: I'm free-lance wizard and I have to make a living... -- Poul-Henning Kamp FreeBSD coreteam member phk at FreeBSD.ORG "Real hackers run -current on their laptop." FreeBSD -- It will take a long time before progress goes too far!
[ lir-wg Archive ]