News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart - Now Updated
RIPE NCC IPv4 Address Space Chart
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2015
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 18-20 November 2015 adjacent to the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Result
We are pleased to announce that Nurani Nimpuno was elected to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) at a Plenary session of the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest on 20 November 2015.
- Board Resolution to Suspend Creation of Multiple LIR Accounts
On 18 November 2015, the RIPE NCC Executive Board held a Board Meeting in which it made a resolution to temporarily restrict the ability of RIPE NCC members to acquire additional LIR accounts. The resolution also temporarily suspends existing, ongoing or pending requests of RIPE NCC members to open additional LIR accounts.
- IGF 2015: Capping a Triumphant Decade
The Internet Governance Forum held its tenth annual event in the Brazilian city of João Pessoa from 9-13 November. The event drew more than 3,000 participants from a wide range of Internet stakeholder groups, including youth representatives, and more than 6,000 followed the discussions or contributed via remote participation.
- RIPE NCC Member Update: Issue 30
Issue 30 of the RIPE NCC Member Update
- Introducing the RIPE NCC’s New Look
The RIPE NCC today unveiled a fresh new look for the organisation, at the heart of which is a new logo.
- ICANN 54: Addressing the Accountability Question
The ICANN 54 meeting was held in Dublin from 18-22 October 2015. Attracting around 1,800 attendees, the big topic over the course of the week was the ongoing project to transition stewardship of the IANA functions to the global multistakeholder community.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
On 21 October 2015, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016 for members to review.
- 102nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 102nd meeting on 2 October 2015.