For Test Box Hosts
You’re viewing an archived page. It is no longer being updated.
The Test Traffic Measurement Service (TTM) was shut down on 1 July 2014. This information is available for historical reference.
Information for sites already or about to host a test-box.
- Installation instructions for the series E (1u high) test-boxes. (Dell Poweredge 650 & 750)
- Installation instructions for the series D (1u high) test-boxes. (Dell Poweredge 350)
- Installation instructions for the series C (4u high) test-boxes.
- Pin-outs of the GPS interface, in case you have to make extension cables.
- The schematics of the GPS Interface.
- Allow all traffic from 18.104.22.168/19 - RIPE NCC Management
- Allow all traffic to port 6000/udp - Measurement traffic
- Allow all outbound traffic - Allows for DNS monitoring / ad hoc measurements
- Please email ttraffic _at_ ripe _dot_ net with any questions
Accessing the data:
- How to access the data on your test-box while it is being collected.
- Description of the daily plots showing loss and delay.
- The traceroutes can be accessed through a MySQL data-base, here is a description of the output.
- Information about the Test-box Alarm messages.