BoF (Birds of a Feather) Gatherings
BoF (Birds of a Feather) sessions are held at RIPE Meetings to start an informal discussion on a topic of shared interest among RIPE Meeting attendees. If a BoF attracts sufficient interest, it might become a Working Group or a Task Force. Previous BoFs have centred around areas such as IPv6 and peering.
BoF sessions are welcomed at RIPE Meetings and can be scheduled outside of the agenda (beginning or end of day). If you would like to organise a BoF at the next RIPE Meeting, please contact the RIPE Programme Committee.
BoFs will get free use of a room in which to meet, but it's important to note that there is otherwise no technical support provided.
There are currently no active BoFs.
Previous BoFs at RIPE Meetings include:
- RIPE BoF
- RIPE NCC Measurements BoF
- RIPE NCC Review and Activity Plan BoF
- RIPE Restructuring BoF
- Trouble Ticket Systems BoF
- NetNews BoF
- Route Flap Dampening BoF
- Network Performance Index BoF
- MBONE BoF
- TLD BoF
- Internet Atlas BoF
- European Internet Exchange (EIX) BoF
- Tools BoF
- Deployment of Internet Security Infrastructure (DISI) BoF
- RIPE Meeting Webcasting BoF
- Co-Located Peering BoF
- IP Anti-Spoofing BoF