Routing Working Group

Threaded

[routing-wg] 2018-06 Proposal Implemented (RIPE NCC IRR Database Non-Authoritative Route Object Clean-up)

User Image

Ed Shryane

Dear Working Group,

The RIPE NCC Database team have now implemented the 2018-06 proposal (now ripe-731), "RIPE NCC IRR Database Non-Authoritative Route Object Clean-up".

We plan to deploy this to production on Wednesday 15th January.

A nightly job will run from that evening onwards. We expect approximately 965 route objects will be initially marked for cleanup (which will happen 2 weeks after that).

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC