RIPE Atlas

[atlas] NanoPi NEO Plus2 won't connect

User Image

Marty Strong

2021-12-27 20:33:43 CET

Hi all!

I moved house at the end of June and only recently got round to plugging my
NanoPi NEO Plus2 probe #50010 in. It doesn't seem to connect, not even
getting a DHCP lease. Is there any way to debug what's wrong with it?

https://atlas.ripe.net/probes/50010/

Thanks,
Marty
User Image

Viktor Naoumov

Hi Marty,

Could you please recheck all the cables and power supply. May be try
another port and/or wall wart. I do not see any activity from your probe
since 2021-06-12.

wbr
/vty