Open Source Working Group

[opensource-wg] Call for Opensource-WG Presentations (Virtual RIPE83, 22-26 Nov 2021)

User Image

Martin Winter

2021-09-29 13:11:00 CET

The next RIPE Meeting is coming up again - your chance to present about
some interesting Open Source

Please be aware that this RIPE meeting is VIRTUAL again.
If you would like to give a presentation during the OpenSource WG
session, then please contact us (the WG chairs). In general, each talk
is 15-30 mins (depending on how much time is needed).

If you have some idea and not sure how/if you should present something
then feel free to contact us as well to discuss the idea.

For small project updates, we are planning to reserve some time at the
end of the WG session. These short 5..10(max) min updates/talks are
decided on the day before the WG session on a time/space available base.
No need to submit anything for these talks at this time.

Thanks,
Martin Winter & Ondrej Filip
OpenSource WG Chairs
User Image

Ondrej Filip

2021-11-10 15:30:41 CET

Dear WG member,
we still have some free time that can be used for you great
presentation about Open Source software. If you have any idea or
suggestion please feel free to contact us (opensource-wg-chairs _at_ ripe _dot_ net).

Thank you
Ondrej Filip & Martin Winter