You are here: Home > Participate > Join a Discussion > RIPE Forum > IPv6 Working Group > [ipv6-wg] RIPE-690 document is now published...
RIPE Forum v1.2b

IPv6 Working Group

[ipv6-wg] RIPE-690 document is now published...

User Image

Jan Zorz

2017-10-19 18:12:55 CET

Dear RIPE IPv6 WG community,

In past year you have heard a lot about this "Best Current Operational
Practice for Operators: IPv6 prefix assignment for end-users -
persistent vs non-persistent, and what size to choose" BCOP document
draft that many of you also co-authored or contributed to - and I would
like to thank chairs of IPv6 WG and also the whole community for all
hard work and time, put in this BCOP.

The document was recently published as RIPE-690!!!

https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-690/

Congratulations to everyone and thnx also to RIPE NCC staff for
transforming the draft into a RIPE document!!!

Cheers and see you all in Dubai next week, Jan Zorz

User Image

Ondřej Caletka

2017-10-20 12:44:46 CET

Dne 19.10.2017 v 18:12 Jan Zorz - Go6 napsal(a):
> The document was recently published as RIPE-690!!!
>
> https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-690/
>
> Congratulations to everyone and thnx also to RIPE NCC staff for
> transforming the draft into a RIPE document!!!

Great job! Thank you!

--
Ondřej Caletka

User Image

Janos Zsako

2017-10-20 13:06:52 CET

>> The document was recently published as RIPE-690!!!
>>
>> https://www.ripe.net/publications/docs/ripe-690/
>>
>> Congratulations to everyone and thnx also to RIPE NCC staff for
>> transforming the draft into a RIPE document!!!
>
> Great job! Thank you!

Indeed, I would like to thank you all who have contributed to it!

Best regards,
Janos

User Image

Riccardo Gori