IoT Working Group

[iot-wg] Sandoche Balakrichenan is our new co-chair

Jim Reid

2019-05-06 19:16:35 CET

Colleagues, I’m delighted to announce that Sandoche has the consensus support of the WG to be the new co-chair. Thanks Sandoche and congratulations!

It’s disappointing that there were so few expressions of support for either candidate and I hope we do better next time around. This is something Sandoche and I will work on.

User Image

Peter Steinhaeuser

2019-05-06 19:19:38 CET

Congratulations to Sandoche, looking forward to successful collaborations!

Best regards,
Peter

> Am 06.05.2019 um 19:16 schrieb Jim Reid <jim _at_ rfc1035 _dot_ com>:
>
> Colleagues, I’m delighted to announce that Sandoche has the consensus support of the WG to be the new co-chair. Thanks Sandoche and congratulations!
>
> It’s disappointing that there were so few expressions of support for either candidate and I hope we do better next time around. This is something Sandoche and I will work on.

Peter Steinhäuser, CEO
embeDD GmbH · Alter Postplatz 2 · 6370 Stans · Switzerland
Phone: +41 (41) 784 95 85 · Fax: +41 (41) 784 95 64

User Image

Sandoche BALAKRICHENAN

2019-05-07 08:08:03 CET

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all.

Together with Jim, I will try my best to fulfill the responsibilities of
an IoT WG Co-Chair.

See you in Reykjavik.

Sandoche.