Address Policy Working Group

[address-policy-wg] 1st Draft Agenda for Address Policy WG at RIPE 83

User Image

Leo Vegoda

2021-10-27 16:54:36 CET

Dear Address Policy WG,

Here is the first draft agenda for RIPE 83's Address Policy WG. We
want to give as much time as possible to discussion. For this reason,
we are continuing with the concept of pre-publishing videos and slides
for report items on the agenda. This way, people can review the
presentations at their leisure, allowing us to dedicate more time to
answering questions and discussing issues with each other.

You will be able to watch pre-recorded presentations and review slides
from Monday, 15 November. They will be available on
https://ripe83.ripe.net and we will send a note linking to the
relevant page.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda
for the Address Policy WG co-Chairs

A. Administrative Matters (5 mins)
Chairs
Welcome, thanking the scribe, approving the minutes, etc.

B. ASO AC Report Summary and Questions (10 mins)
This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
James Kennedy / Nurani Nimpuno / Hervé Clement

C. NRO NC/ASO AC Candidate Introductions (10 mins)
This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
Ulka Athale, Sr. Communications Officer, RIPE NCC

D. Q&A on Current Policy Topics (15 mins)
This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
Angela Dall'Ara, Policy Officer, RIPE NCC

E. Q&A on Feedback from the RIPE NCC Registry Services  (15 mins)
This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
Marco Schmidt, Registry Services, RIPE NCC

F. RIPE Database Requirements TF (10 mins)
This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
James Kennedy

G. Break (5 mins)

H. Review of RIPE IPv6 Policy Goals (20 mins)

User Image

Leo Vegoda

2021-11-17 16:15:10 CET

Dear Address Policy WG,

Pre-recorded videos and presentation slides have started to be
published on our agenda page at:

https://ripe83.ripe.net/programme/meeting-plan/ap-wg/

We will be dedicating time during the session to questions and
discussion, with just a brief recap of each topic. We encourage you to
start watching these ahead of time to be prepared for the session
itself.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda for the co-chairs

On Wed, Oct 27, 2021 at 7:54 AM Leo Vegoda <leo _at_ vegoda _dot_ org> wrote:

> Dear Address Policy WG,
>
> Here is the first draft agenda for RIPE 83's Address Policy WG. We
> want to give as much time as possible to discussion. For this reason,
> we are continuing with the concept of pre-publishing videos and slides
> for report items on the agenda. This way, people can review the
> presentations at their leisure, allowing us to dedicate more time to
> answering questions and discussing issues with each other.
>
> You will be able to watch pre-recorded presentations and review slides
> from Monday, 15 November. They will be available on
> https://ripe83.ripe.net and we will send a note linking to the
> relevant page.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Leo Vegoda
> for the Address Policy WG co-Chairs
>
> A. Administrative Matters (5 mins)
> Chairs
> Welcome, thanking the scribe, approving the minutes, etc.
>
> B. ASO AC Report Summary and Questions (10 mins)
> This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
> A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
> James Kennedy / Nurani Nimpuno / Hervé Clement
>
> C. NRO NC/ASO AC Candidate Introductions (10 mins)
> This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
> A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
> Ulka Athale, Sr. Communications Officer, RIPE NCC
>
> D. Q&A on Current Policy Topics (15 mins)
> This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
> A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
> Angela Dall'Ara, Policy Officer, RIPE NCC
>
> E. Q&A on Feedback from the RIPE NCC Registry Services  (15 mins)
> This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
> A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
> Marco Schmidt, Registry Services, RIPE NCC
>
> F. RIPE Database Requirements TF (10 mins)
> This will be pre-recorded and published a week ahead.
> A 2 slide recap will be presented live before questions are taken.
> James Kennedy
>
> G. Break (5 mins)
>
> H. Review of RIPE IPv6 Policy Goals (20 mins)

User Image

Leo Vegoda

Another reminder that video presentations are already available for
review. Time during the session will focus on discussion.

Kind regards,

Leo Vegoda for the co-chairs