Skip to main content

Changing Your Payment Details

Updating your billing details

If the billing address for your account has changed*, or if you have a new contact for billing-related information, please use the Billing Details page (requires authentication).

Use this page to change your:

  • Billing address
  • Email address
  • Billing reference (for example, your purchase order number)

* Please note that changing your billing organisation name does not mean that this new organisation is responsible for the LIR account. The responsible party is always the legal organisation or natural person that signed the Standard Service Agreement (SSA) / LIR Account Agreement.

Updating your VAT number

If you need to update the VAT number on your invoice, please contact the RIPE NCC billing department for assistance.