Requirements: End User Assignment Agreement
This page specifies the requirements that a contract or agreement between an LIR and an End User must meet. There are two relevant sections:
- Policy requirements - these are requirements following directly from the RIPE policy. These requirements are mandatory and must be reflected in the agreement between the LIR and the End User
- Contractual requirements - these are requirements in furtherance of the policy requirements. These requirements are mandatory and must be reflected in the agreement between the LIR and the End User
- End User must specify and establish need for an independent resource assignment.
- End User must provide up-to-date registration information to the LIR; some or all data will be published in the RIPE Database.
- End User may not sub-assign resources to third parties.
- End User must pay an annual maintenance fee to the LIR for the resources.
- Resources will be returned by default to the RIPE NCC if the End User cannot be contacted or if the annual fee to the LIR is not paid.
- Use of the resources is subject to RIPE policies as published on the RIPE website. RIPE policies may be amended from time to time.
- General provisions
- Request for assignment
- Purpose, nature and scope of the assignment
- Administration and maintenance fee terms
- Liability regarding use of Internet Number Resources
- Term and termination
- Third party rights regarding the RIPE NCC
- Miscellaneous clauses
You can use our model agreement, which complies with the requirements listed above