We want you to make a difference as an employee and together, help us shape the future of the Internet! To thank you for joining us in our mission, we offer a competitive salary and an attractive and robust secondary benefits package.
The salary range is published in all our advertised vacancies. During the interview process, we look at your skills, knowledge and experience. At the end of the recruitment process, we’ll make a suitable offer based on your experience and knowledge.
We offer the following perks and secondary benefits:
- 30 vacation days, plus three collective days, plus public holidays
- Health insurance reimbursement for you, your partner, and your children under 21 years old. This means that RIPE NCC pays the biggest part of your health insurance, you will only pay the taxes.
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme. We pay for the whole premium while most of the organisations in the Netherlands ask the employee for some contribution
- A generous training budget per year so you can keep learning and developing your skills
- Dutch language lessons for international employees. We also cover this for your partner
- An annual health budget of €750 gross that you can spend on sport classes, a mindfulness course, chair massage, etc.
- An annual budget of €1,600 gross for your Internet connectivity and technology at home
- Your transportation costs will be covered by a first-class train ticket to our Amsterdam office and/or KM allowance
- An annual transportation budget of €500 gross that you can use for example on a bike or GVB card
- 26-week paid parental leave for all employees who have been employed for at least one year
- Possibility to temporary work from abroad
- Healthy varied lunches on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and nice breakfasts on Thursdays plus monthly office drinks.
- A sport hour per week, for doing sports or fitness during work hours
- Home office furniture budget for a healthy, ARBO prove work setup at home
If you are relocating from abroad, we offer you a generous expat package which includes:
- Relocation budget and support during the relocation, in line with fiscal legislation
- Assistance in securing suitable (temporary) accommodation in the Netherlands and finding a suitable school for your children
- Rent reimbursement of € 2,400 gross per month for the first 6 months, and €1,200 gross per month for the following year
- Securing the 30% rule if you’re eligible
- Assistance in applying for necessary permits, Dutch bank account, BSN number, etc.