News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2016
The RIPE NCC General Meeting took place from 25-27 May 2016.
- Archived: Amsterdam Office Closed During Whit Monday 2016
Our Amsterdam office will be closed on Monday, 16 May 2016 (Whit Monday). Normal office hours will resume on Tuesday, 17 May 2016.
- Archived: Amsterdam Office Closed During Ascension Day
Our Amsterdam office will be closed on Thursday, 5 May 2016 (Ascension Day). Normal office hours will resume on Friday, 6 May 2016.
- Archived: Amsterdam Office Closed During King’s Day 2016
Our Amsterdam office will be closed on Wednesday, 27 April 2016 (King’s Day). Normal office hours will resume on Thursday, 28 April 2016.
- Archived: 105th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 105th meeting on 31 March 2016.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015, including the Financial Report 2015, is now available.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2015
In 2015, the RIPE NCC received eight requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs). Our transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result.
- Archived: Office Opening Hours During Easter 2016
Our office will be closed on Friday, 25 March 2016 (Good Friday) and Monday, 28 March 2016 (Easter Monday).
- ICANN 55: IANA, Accountability and Public Safety
ICANN 55 was held from 5-10 March 2016 in Marrakech, Morocco, and marked another milestone in the march towards transition of the IANA functions stewardship to the global Internet community. RIPE NCC Executive Board members, staff and RIPE community participants took part in meetings throughout the week, discussing issues ranging from IANA stewardship and the accountability of ICANN to the accuracy of RIR whois databases.
- Report From Mobile World Congress 2016
The Mobile World Congress (MWC) takes place annually in Barcelona. RIPE NCC staff members attended this event.