News and Announcements
- Introducing the RIPE NCC’s New Look
The RIPE NCC today unveiled a fresh new look for the organisation, at the heart of which is a new logo.
- ICANN 54: Addressing the Accountability Question
The ICANN 54 meeting was held in Dublin from 18-22 October 2015. Attracting around 1,800 attendees, the big topic over the course of the week was the ongoing project to transition stewardship of the IANA functions to the global multistakeholder community.
- Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
On 21 October 2015, the RIPE NCC published the Draft RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016 for members to review.
- 102nd RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 102nd meeting on 2 October 2015.
- CITC Holds DNSSEC Training Workshop in Riyadh with the RIPE NCC
The Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of Saudi Arabia recently organised a DNSSEC training workshop in collaboration with the RIPE NCC. The workshop was held in Riyadh on 14 October 2015 and attracted participants from 11 networks and government agencies.
- NRO NC Nominations Deadline
Today is the deadline for all nominations to the Number Resource Organisation (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- NRO NC Election 2015: Call for Nominations Final Reminder
This is a final reminder of the call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- General Meeting November 2015 - Registration Open
- RIPE NCC and CEPT Com-ITU Sign Letter of Understanding
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Yerevan
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Yerevan took place on 15 September 2015 at the Marriott Hotel Yerevan in Yerevan, Armenia. A total of 111 attendees from eight countries participated in the meeting.