RIPE NCC Regional Meeting 2004 - Nairobi
This meeting took place 28-30 July 2004 at the Norfolk Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
The agenda focused on Internet resource allocation and Internet management issues including:
- Peering and Exchange Points;
- Local, Regional and Global Internet Working and Routing;
- AfriNIC - The emerging RIR;
- Are we running out of IPv4 address space?;
- An update on IPv6;
- The industry self-regulatory open structures and processes used by the RIPE NCC and the global Internet community;
- How to participate in and influence IP address management policy-making;
- Domain Name management on the Internet;
- Root Server Operations.