RIPE Atlas

[atlas] Issue in rendering built in graphs

User Image

Anurag Bhatia

2020-07-07 19:03:36 CET

Hello

Seems like something broken at the RIPE backend. Unable to render built-in
graphs.

I am getting this on any of the probes I check:

[image: Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.30.24 PM.png]

Anyone with an idea on what's going around?

--
Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Anurag Bhatia

2020-07-07 21:09:33 CET

Started working again and now graphs are rendering.

--
Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com

Robert Kisteleki

Hello,

We're in the process of upgrading the backend engine that is also
powering these and even though we kept an eye on the general behaviour,
we did not notice the brokenness of these particular graphs. Apologies
for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Robert

On 2020-07-07 19:03, Anurag Bhatia wrote:
> Hello
>

> Seems like something broken at the RIPE backend. Unable to render
> built-in graphs.
>
> I am getting this on any of the probes I check:

> Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 10.30.24 PM.png
>

> Anyone with an idea on what's going around?
>

> --
> Anurag Bhatia
> anuragbhatia.com

User Image