RIPE Atlas

[atlas] Ripe atlas: Fetch all probes data

User Image

Niraj Sorathiya

2020-06-24 10:18:18 CET

Hello Team,

Is there any way to fetch all probes data at once using
"ripe.atlat.coustea" python API instead downloading dump provided by Ripe
team ?

Thank you !

Regards,
Niraj
User Image

Niraj Sorathiya

2020-06-24 15:42:08 CET

I got the solution !

Thanks !

Regards,
Niraj

On Wed 24 Jun, 2020, 10:18 AM Niraj Sorathiya, <nirajsorathiya101 _at_ gmail _dot_ com>
wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> Is there any way to fetch all probes data at once using
> "ripe.atlat.coustea" python API instead downloading dump provided by Ripe
> team ?
>

> Thank you !
>
> Regards,
> Niraj

User Image

Hasan Berkay Cagir

2020-06-24 16:01:49 CET

I think posting the solution (or a link to the solution) here for future
reference would be helpful to many readers of this list.

Best,
Berkay

On 24.06.20 15:42, Niraj Sorathiya wrote:
> I got the solution !
>
> Thanks !
>
> Regards,
> Niraj
>
> On Wed 24 Jun, 2020, 10:18 AM Niraj Sorathiya,
> <nirajsorathiya101 _at_ gmail _dot_ com nirajsorathiya101 _at_ gmail _dot_ com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello Team,
>
>     Is there any way to fetch all probes data at once using
>     "ripe.atlat.coustea" python API instead downloading dump provided by
>     Ripe team ?
>

>     Thank you !
>
>     Regards,
>     Niraj

User Image

Niraj Sorathiya

2020-06-29 20:00:46 CET

Hi Hasan,

Yes sure. Solution is to use ProbeRequest class of ripe atlas Cousteau to
fetch all probes details .

Regards,
Niraj