You are here: Home > Participate > Join a Discussion > RIPE Forum > IoT Working Group > [iot-wg] Fwd: [IRTF-Announce] RFC 8576 on Internet of Things (IoT) Security: State of the Art and Challenges
RIPE Forum v1.4.1

IoT Working Group

Threaded

[iot-wg] Fwd: [IRTF-Announce] RFC 8576 on Internet of Things (IoT) Security: State of the Art and Challenges

Gordon Lennox

2019-04-27 08:36:01 CET

Apologies to those who have already seen this but it ought still to be of interest to everyone in the WG.