Database Working Group

[db-wg] Whois Release 1.96

User Image

Ed Shryane

Dear Working Group,

RIPE Database release 1.96 has been deployed to the Release Candidate environment. We plan to deploy to production on Wednesday 4th December.

This release contains the following main changes since 1.95.1:

* Added "country:" attribute to organisation object type
* Deprecated "mnt-lower:" attribute in autnum object type
* Abuse-c validation comment must refer to the LIR organisation
* Limit number of results in full-text search queries
* Apply query limit to version queries

For a full list of changes, refer to the release notes:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/db/release-notes/ripe-database-release-1.96

More information on the Release Candidate environment can be found on our website:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/db/release-notes/rc-release-candidate-environment

Please let us know if you find any issues with this release in the RC environment.

Regards
Ed Shryane

Ed Shryane

Dear Working Group,

We have now deployed Whois 1.96 to production.

We have also performed the "Remove legacy status remark attribute" and "Remove aut-num mnt-lower attribute" cleanups.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC