Skip to main content

I am not a RIPE NCC member. How can I receive registry services for my legacy Internet resources?

You have four different options:

  1. You can become a member of the RIPE NCC and have access to RIPE NCC membership services
  2. You can bring your legacy Internet resources under a sponsoring LIR
  3. You can opt to enter a non-member service contract with the RIPE NCC
  4. You can update the registry data of your legacy Internet resources without establishing a formal relationship with the RIPE NCC

Read our comprehensive guide of each option.