Skip to main content

I am a RIPE NCC member. How do I register my legacy Internet resources under my LIR?

You can send an email to [email protected] mentioning the reg-id of your LIR and your legacy IP block(s) and/or AS Number(s).  The RIPE NCC will then guide you through the process.