RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2014
The(GM) took place in Warsaw from 14-15 May 2014. There were 144 attendees at the GM, not including RIPE NCC staff.
RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections
An election took place to fill three seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board. There were six candidates and the seats were taken by Maria Häll, Christian Kaufmann and Salam Yamout. This means the Executive Board has expanded and now has six members.
The RIPE NCC would like to congratulate Christian on his re-election and welcome Maria and Salam to the board. The RIPE NCC would also like to thank Fahad AlShirawi for his work on the Board over the past six years.
The membership also voted on five resolutions, and all of these were approved:
- "The General Meeting adopts the RIPE NCC Financial Report 2013."
- "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report 2013."
- "The General Meeting approves the proposed implementation plan for the RIPE Policy ' "
- "The General Meeting approves the new "
- "The General Meeting adopts the RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2015."
608 RIPE NCC members cast their votes on the resolutions and in the elections. The RIPE NCC Executive Board would like to thank the members for their feedback and participation at the GM.