RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013 documents the activities of the RIPE NCC throughout the year. The report also contains the RIPE NCC Financial Report 2013.
A new feature in this year's Annual Report is the Activity Overview (page 16), which shows a comparison of the budgeted operational expenses for the year against the actual operational expenses.
Some of the other highlights of the Annual Report include:
- Detailed statistics on the RIPE NCC's allocation and assignment of Internet number resources in 2013
- The development of RIPE Atlas, RIPEstat and other measurement tools during the year
- Progress made with the LIR Portal, the RIPE Database and DNS Services in 2013
- The RIPE NCC's implementation of RIPE Policy
- The range of external relations and outreach activities carried out by the RIPE NCC
- Notes from the Chairman of the RIPE NCC Executive Board, the Managing Director of the RIPE NCC, the Executive Board Treasurer and all the RIPE NCC Senior Management Team
- Much, much more...
This year, the RIPE NCC will only make the Annual Report available online. It can be downloaded for those who wish to print it.
The report is a supporting document for the RIPE NCC General Meeting, which takes place from 14-15 May in Warsaw. The full agenda for the GM and all the supporting documents, including the proposed Charging Scheme 2015, have also been published.