About the March 2005 Roundtable Meeting
The RIPE NCC held its first RIPE NCC Roundtable for Governments and Regulators on Wednesday, 30 March 2005 at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The focus of the discussions were on Internet governance and management, with particular emphasis on issues of relevance to governments and regulators such as:
- How to participate in and influence IP address management policy-making;
- The industry self-regulatory open structures and processes used by the RIPE NCC and the global Internet community;
- IPv4 / IPv6 address space;
- Root name server operations and who is involved;
- Internet Numbers and the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) Process.
If you have any questions, or require more information please send an email to: roundtable _at_ ripe _dot_ net.