News and Announcements
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2015, including the Financial Report 2015, is now available.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2015
In 2015, the RIPE NCC received eight requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs). Our transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result.
- Archived: Office Opening Hours During Easter 2016
Our office will be closed on Friday, 25 March 2016 (Good Friday) and Monday, 28 March 2016 (Easter Monday).
- ICANN 55: IANA, Accountability and Public Safety
ICANN 55 was held from 5-10 March 2016 in Marrakech, Morocco, and marked another milestone in the march towards transition of the IANA functions stewardship to the global Internet community. RIPE NCC Executive Board members, staff and RIPE community participants took part in meetings throughout the week, discussing issues ranging from IANA stewardship and the accountability of ICANN to the accuracy of RIR whois databases.
- Report From Mobile World Congress 2016
The Mobile World Congress (MWC) takes place annually in Barcelona. RIPE NCC staff members attended this event.
- RIPE NCC Receives /15 from IANA's Recovered Pool
Yesterday, on 1 March 2016, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) were each allocated the equivalent of a /15 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC received the IPv4 address ranges 18.104.22.168/18, 22.214.171.124/16, 126.96.36.199/18 and 188.8.131.52/17. We are currently adding these to our available pool.
- IPv6 Roadshows Nominated for WSIS Prize – Vote Now!
Vote for the RIPE NCC IPv6 Roadshow to win the WSIS Prize 2016
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Gathers Regulators and Law Enforcement in Brussels
The RIPE NCC held a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 in Brussels. The meeting attracted around 50 representatives and public sector representatives from across the RIPE NCC service region.
- Member Redistribution of Surplus Included in 2016 Account Statement
On 14 January 2016, the RIPE NCC will send the annual statement of fees for 2016 to its members. The statement will be sent to the billing contact(s) of the LIR. The account statement will also include the redistribution of surplus to be paid to members who were active on 31 December 2015.
- 104th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 104th meeting on 10 December 2015.