News and Announcements
- ICANN 53: Another Milestone in the IANA Stewardship Transition Process
The IANA stewardship transition process reached an important milestone during the recent ICANN 53 meeting (21-25 June in Buenos Aires, Argentina), with all three of the IANA operational communities now having submitted their responses to the Request For Proposals issued last year by the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG).
- ENOG 9 / RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Highlights
ENOG 9 Meeting Report
- Finnish IPv6 Launch Event on 8 June in Helsinki, Finland
On Tuesday, 8 June 2015, Viestintävirasto, the Finnish telecommunications regulator, hosted a seminar on the launch of IPv6 in Finland.
- EuroDIG 2015: RIPE NCC Report
EuroDIG, the European Dialogue on Internet Governance, held its seventh annual meeting in Sofia, Bulgaria on 4-5 June 2015, attracting around 500 participants for two days of wide-ranging Internet governance discussions.
- Report on the WSIS Forum 2015
More than 1,500 people gathered in Geneva, Switzerland, from 25-29 May for the tenth annual WSIS (World Summit on the Information Society) Forum.
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tbilisi
The RIPE NCC Regional Meeting Tbilisi took place on 19 May 2015 at the Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel in Georgia. A total of 90 attendees from six countries participated in the meeting.
- IANA Stewardship on the Agenda at RIPE NCC Roundtable Lunch for Governments and Regulators
Following on from many successful Roundtable Meetings for Governments and Regulators, the RIPE NCC organised a Roundtable Lunch for public sector participants adjacent to the RIPE 70 Meeting in Amsterdam on Thursday, 14 May 2015.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting May 2015
The report on the General Meeting May 2015
- RIPE NCC Member Update May 2015
Issue 29 of the RIPE NCC Member Update
- RIPE NCC Announces "Train the Trainer" Initiative in Partnership with CITC in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Riyadh - KSA, 6 May 2015. Today the RIPE NCC officially announced its partnership with the Communications and Information Technology Commission (CITC) of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to deliver the “Train the Trainer” initiative.