News and Announcements
- IPv6 Roadshows Nominated for WSIS Prize – Vote Now!
Vote for the RIPE NCC IPv6 Roadshow to win the WSIS Prize 2016
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Gathers Regulators and Law Enforcement in Brussels
The RIPE NCC held a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Wednesday, 27 January 2016 in Brussels. The meeting attracted around 50 representatives and public sector representatives from across the RIPE NCC service region.
- Member Redistribution of Surplus Included in 2016 Account Statement
On 14 January 2016, the RIPE NCC will send the annual statement of fees for 2016 to its members. The statement will be sent to the billing contact(s) of the LIR. The account statement will also include the redistribution of surplus to be paid to members who were active on 31 December 2015.
- 104th RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 104th meeting on 10 December 2015.
- Archived: RIPE NCC Office Closed for Public Holidays - 25 December and 1 January
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2016
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2015
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) was held 18-20 November 2015 adjacent to the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest.
- NRO NC Election 2015: Result
We are pleased to announce that Nurani Nimpuno was elected to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) at a Plenary session of the RIPE 71 Meeting in Bucharest on 20 November 2015.
- Board Resolution to Suspend Creation of Multiple LIR Accounts
On 18 November 2015, the RIPE NCC Executive Board held a Board Meeting in which it made a resolution to temporarily restrict the ability of RIPE NCC members to acquire additional LIR accounts. The resolution also temporarily suspends existing, ongoing or pending requests of RIPE NCC members to open additional LIR accounts.
- IGF 2015: Capping a Triumphant Decade
The Internet Governance Forum held its tenth annual event in the Brazilian city of João Pessoa from 9-13 November. The event drew more than 3,000 participants from a wide range of Internet stakeholder groups, including youth representatives, and more than 6,000 followed the discussions or contributed via remote participation.