News and Announcements
- Archived: Office Opening Hours Easter 2015
Please be aware that the RIPE NCC's Amsterdam office will be closed on the following days for the Easter public holidays: - Friday 3 April 2015 (Good Friday) - Monday 6 April (Easter Monday)
- Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies
Meeting with Law Enforcement Agencies 2015
- General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
General Meeting May 2015 - Registration Open
- New RIPE NCC Membership Application Form Now Live
The RIPE NCC announces the launch of the new RIPE NCC Membership Application Form.
- Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2014
- Executive Board Response to Consultations Report 2015
The RIPE NCC Executive Board has published a response to the Consultations Report 2015.
- RIPE NCC Receives a /13 from IANA's Recovered IPv4 Pool
On 2 March 2015, the RIPE NCC and other Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) each received the equivalent of a /13 of IPv4 address space from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). The RIPE NCC was allocated the IPv4 address range 184.108.40.206/13, which will be added to our available pool.
- Call for Nominations for RIPE NCC Executive Board
At the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 13 May 2015, an election will take place to fill two seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- IANA Stewardship and ICANN Accountability Dominate ICANN 52 Discussions
The 52nd ICANN meeting was held in Singapore from 8-12 February, attracting around 1800 participants on-site, as well as numerous remote participants. The issues surrounding ICANN accountability and the transition of IANA stewardship were again at the top of the agenda, and RIPE community members and RIPE NCC staff contributed to these discussions.
- RIPE NCC Consultations Report 2015
From November 2014 to January 2015, the RIPE NCC enlisted independent consultants to carry out interviews with RIPE NCC members and other interested parties in the RIPE community. The aim of these consultations was to check on our progress since the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and to identify issues that our community would like us to address.