News and Announcements
- Internet Number Community IANA Proposal Published and Submitted
On 15 January, the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team submitted the Internet numbers community’s proposal on IANA stewardship to the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG), as requested by the ICG.
- Second Draft of Numbers Community IANA Stewardship Proposal Published
The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal (CRISP) team has published a second draft of the Internet numbers community proposal on the transition of the IANA stewardship.
- 97th Executive Board Meeting - Summary Notes and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 97th meeting on 11 December 2014.
- Archived: Office Opening Hours During Christmas 2014 and New Year’s 2015
Office Opening Hours During Christmas 2014 and New Year’s 2015
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2015 is now available.
- RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2014 - Minutes
The minutes of the RIPE NCC General Meeting November 2014 were published on 18 December 2014.
- RIPE NCC Billing Procedure 2015
The RIPE NCC Billing Procedure 2015 is now published for RIPE NCC members.
- RIPE NCC and EuroDIG: Open Call for Input
EuroDIG, the European Dialogue on Internet Governance, is an open forum that meets annually to discuss Internet governance issues of relevance to Internet stakeholders in Europe. EuroDIG 2015 will take place from 4-5 June 2015 in Sofia, Bulgaria. What issues do you think should be on the agenda?
- RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in Tehran
- ITU Plenipotentiary 2014: RIPE NCC Report
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Plenipotentiary 2014 (PP-14) took place over three weeks in Busan, South Korea, from 20 October to 7 November. RIPE NCC staff attended the conference, alongside colleagues in the Internet technical community, and welcome the overall outcome of the event.