- Openness about Policy Violations
This proposal intends to provide more insight into the good stewardship of the RIPE NCC and to encourage assistance in stopping abuse of these shared public resources.
- PA/PI Unification IPv6 Address Space
This policy proposal aims to unify the three RIPE documents ripe-589, ripe-451 and ripe-233 and to provide one document for all the IPv6 space. It also removes the difference between PI and PA.
- No Restrictions on End User Assignments in Intra-RIR Transfers
This policy proposal intends to update the intra-RIR IPv4 transfer policy with the removal of the restriction on End User assignments.
- Publication of Sponsoring LIR for Independent Number Resources
2012-08: This proposal intends to allow the RIPE NCC to identify and make public the sponsoring organisation of each independent number resource.
- Post Depletion Adjustment of Procedures to Match Policy Objectives, and Clean-up of Obsolete Policy Text
2013-03: This proposal removes the need-based requirement for IPv4 delegations in the RIPE NCC service area. It also incorporates section 5.6 "Use of last /8 for PA Allocations" into the main policy text, removing all references to the "last /8" itself, and to the reaching of it as a future event.
- RIPE NCC Services to Legacy Internet Resource Holders
2012-07: A framework is proposed as the basis for rigorous maintenance of registration data and for delivery of services to legacy Internet resource holders in the RIPE NCC service region.