[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Announcing the second phase of the "Pilot"

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Wed Feb 27 09:59:32 CET 2013

Hi all,

apologies for delay : I was away on holidays and then got ill...

Until now, I received 3 confirmations and one cancellation from the
initial 8 hosts, and I would still like to hear from the people who
expressed their interest in the last few months, and who I will contact
again.

In the meantime, if you have heard from me personally, please go on as
we have agreed.

I will publish the final list of expected hosts of Phase 2 within next
two weeks.

Regards,
Vesna