[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Purchasing details: SCC contact and shipping costs, or HW specs

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Oct 19 16:40:05 CEST 2012

Dear Atlas Anchor hosts,

it's time to order those boxes!

Please find attached several documents:

for those who want to order via SCC:
1) Dell Poweredge R320, Config-ID: 16770402 	€ 3.349,39
	(excluding VAT and shipping costs)
2) "Order Processing Form" (attached)
3) Service details:
http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/services/prosupport/regional_contacts?c=us&l=en&s=gen
4) contact details:
Jasper de Jong, jasper.de.jong at scc.nl or +31 (0) 172 - 634 989

So to order: fill in the form, scan it & email to Jasper :)

Invoicing details:
.	All prices are exclusive 21% VAT;
.	Invoicing takes place in euro’s;
.	Bank Transaction costs are charged to the country of delivery;
.	Payment shall be done upfront by Ripe NCC member to SCC Services
Bodegraven.

Shipping costs:
Country	Transportation 	Uplift
	costs		SCC Services
AT,DE,
GR,IE,
IT,UK	€   94,60	€ 50
FR, SK	€ 100,50	€ 50
CH	€ 164,50	€ 50
JP, US	€ 456,00	€ 50
AU	€ 728,00	€ 50
NL	€   12,00	-
RU	(varies)	€ 50
(Varies from € 164,50 in Moscow to € 728,00 in other areas.)

For those who want to order directly with Dell, or via your own
supplier: attached are HW specs: Dell Poweredge R320

	(please notice a 'SAS Cable for 3.5" in Hot Plug Chassis',
	we are aware of this, and it seems to be OK as it is)

I will email you the info about following steps next week.

Have a good weekend,
and looking forward to hear from you when you got the box :)

Regards,
Vesna