[Atlas-anchors-pilot] ... next 10 hosts (Q1 2013)

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Oct 19 17:01:11 CEST 2012

Hi all,

there were some questions about "am I going to be included in the second
phase", and in order to keep everyone informed, let me share the list of
the next group:

Q1 2013
Martin Stanislav	SANET	Banská Bystrica
Yves Schaaf		RESTENA	Luxembourg
Paolo Moroni		Swisscom (Schweiz) AG	Bern
Sascha E. Pollok	IPHH Internet Port Hamburg GmbH	Hamburg, Germany
Fabian Mauchle		SWITCH	Zurich
Dr. Jens Rosenboom	SysEleven GmbH	Berlin, Germany
Arnaud Fenioux		Rezopole	Lyon
Mark J Elkins		Posix Systems (Pty) Ltd	Johannesburg
Florian			EuroTransit GmbH	New York City

Guys, this is only FYI - please don't start ordering the boxes yet,
unless you were in the *first* group (Q4 2012)...

We might change the HW specs, based on the pilot results & feedback...

Enjoy your weekend!
Vesna