[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Welcome to the new (potential) pilot hosts from/at RIPE65

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Sep 27 18:46:13 CEST 2012

Dear all,

there is quite some interest in Atlas Anchors during the RIPE meeting.

I added about 10 new people to the mailing list,
either because you wrote to me personally or because
you "pinned" your card on the Anchors map...

I'm sorry I will not reply to all of you personally,
therefore this extra "welcome message" to the list!

Until we have a web-page with most important info,
here are few more-important messages from the archives:

- original HW specs:
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/atlas-anchors-pilot/2012-September/000000.html

- update on two different HW versions:
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/atlas-anchors-pilot/2012-September/000048.html

- "how to buy":
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/atlas-anchors-pilot/2012-September/000046.html

- some questions and answers:
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/mail/archives/atlas-anchors-pilot/2012-September/000016.html

My slides from the BoF & MAT-wg:
https://ripe65.ripe.net/presentations/266-mat-atlas-anchors.pdf

Next steps:

After I recover from the RIPE meeting, I will send you all the survey
with specific questions, that will help us determine how to schedule all
of you to the pilot phases.

Thank you very much for your help in making this Atlas Anchors pilot
progress as good and as fast as it does!

Vesna