[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Provisional hardware specs for Atlas Anchors

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Thu Sep 6 17:09:26 CEST 2012

Hi,

(welcome to the list - this is the first message... :)

I'll send more info tomorrow (lots of Q&A),
but I wanted to have a separate thread for the HW specs.
So here they are -- please realize that these are preliminary,
and we already know that, for example, we want to add more memory...

Regards,
Vesna

HW specs:

Dell PowerEdge R320

Components
1 Intel Xeon E5-2420 1.90GHz, 15M Cache, 7.2GT/s QPI, Turbo, 6C, 95W
1 Chassis with up to 4, 3.5" or 2.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives
1 Bezel - 4/8 Drive Chassis
1 Performance Optimized
1 1600 MHz RDIMMs
1 8GB RDIMM, 1600 MHz, Standard Volt, Dual Rank, x4
1 VFlash, 8GB SD Card for iDRAC Enterprise
4 600GB SAS 6Gbps 15k 3.5" HD Hot Plug
1 PERC H710 Integrated RAID Controller, 512MB NV Cache
1 Heat Sink,PowerEdge
1 No Optical Drive
1 Dual Hot Plug Power Supplies 350W
1 Power Distribution Board for Hot Plug Power Supplies
2 2M Rack Power Cord C13/C14 12A
1 SAS Cable for 3.5" in Hot Plug Chassis
1 On Board Network Adapter
1 ReadyRails Sliding Rack Rails with Cable Management Arm
1 iDRAC7 Enterprise
1 iDRAC Port Card

Software
1 Performance BIOS Setting

Service
1 Base Warranty
1 1Yr Basic Warranty - Next Business Day - Minimum Warranty
1 3Yr ProSupport and Next Business Day On-Site Service
1 INFO 1Yr ProSupport and Next Business Day Onsite Service
1 Declined Remote Advisory